MAKING DISCIPLES OF WOMEN
- Identify Women's Ministry needs.
- Organize specific ministries and events to meet those needs.
- Fulfill H.C.C.'s Vision of Relational Discipleship.
Our Goal -
- To encourage women to become deeply rooted and established in the word of God.
- To provide women an opportunity for evangelism by bringing their friends and families to events planned especially for this purpose.
- To provide Biblical counseling for women
Women's Ministry exists to:
- Equip local church women to enrich the lives of other women through Christ;
- Help women discover their God-given gifts for ministry, determine needs in their communities, and match those needs with their gifts of service; and
- Lead women to accept Christ as Lord, become women of deep prayer and become women who study the Bible and base their lives on the Word of God.
- Abiding in Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit to live out the life of Jesus.